Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'm back! Where does time go? Honestly!

Well, my hectic quarter is over... for a bit and my first fashion show is done! And quite a success I might add. More pictures soon to come!
It was such a wonderful learning experience and such a thrill to see the positive feedback of these designs. Once I post more pictures, I would love your feedback as well. If you would like me to make you any of them, just let me know!

So, Fall is coming up. Summer= immodest fashion= hard. But now it is Fall!! Which means layering! modesty= easier. But we still have to be sure to not wear clothes too tight. 

I look forward to sharing tips with you!
Til next time!
MO

~"How beautiful then is modesty and what a gem among virtues it is." ~ St. Bernard

2 comments:

  1. What's the easiest way to modestly wear skinny jeans? They look so cute with boots, but they're so tight... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny jeans don't have to be tight. They are named that way for the way they end, there is no flare. I honestly do not look at sizes anymore since they are made to be tight, so trying jeans on is the only advice I can give. If you have to go up a size, so they don't cling to you, then that is perfectly alright. As a matter of fact I have a pair that I absolutely love! But they are a size bigger than I would normally buy. Does that help any?

    ReplyDelete