Thursday, September 26, 2013

Balloooooons!!

Cr8zy story! Today I volunteered at a local fashion show called. It was a blast and got to see so many beautiful outfits! (Not all modest... but I'll work on that ;-)

I was waiting for the show to start and an hour before everyone arrived, a lady who we didn't know, walked up to us and told us to go pick up 200 balloons!!! We had to walk I in rush hour traffic across a busy intersection to have three girls carrying 200 balloons! Oh the expressions on peoples faces as they drove by!!

We didn't know where to put them, so after 20 min. of waiting, one of the girls when to find out what to do. So I got her balloons as well! Here I am holding hanging from 150 balloons!!


Lesson of the day. For my fashion shows, plan a balloon pickup group more than an hour before the show, hahaha!

Just thought I'd share this humorous story with you all. :-)

Till next time! 
MO

No comments:

Post a Comment